Collector’s edition are all the same – some handmade figurine of the main character, a Steelbook copy of the game, some book full of artistic takes on the landscapes of the title… snore.
What you should get with a special edition is a trip to the studio that developed the game, night vision goggles, and a fully furnished zombie-proof cabin built just for you.
If you think the items above are just a random list, they are not – Dying Light developer Techland has included them, and more, in a R4.4 million special edition of its latest game.
Called the My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition, the package is available to gamers in the UK only.
The deals also includes “Zombie Survival Parkour Lessons”, your face placed on a Night Hunter character model, and four Steelbook copies of the games
The full contents are:
- Zombie-proof Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound
- Be The Zombie match with developers
- Trip to Techland in Poland
- Your face on a Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles
- 4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- 2 Razer Tiamat headphones
What do you think about the zombie-proof cabin? Let us know in the comments and forum.