Are Bloodborne’s load times a tad too long for your liking? After all, 45 seconds is a pretty lengthy load time by modern game standards. Well you can rest easy now as they’ve been cut down significantly, around 5-15 second according to the official patch notes.
Along with the shorter load times, as was mentioned in a teaser for the update, Patch 1.03 brings along fixes to the immobilized bosses that occurred when you left your game on for more than 12 hours. But who really leaves their game on for more than 12 hours? How have you not thrown your gamepad through your TV after 12 straight hours of play?
Main improvements brought about by Patch 1.03:
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play
- This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes
From Software have promised to continue to make improvements to better the play experience and add more value to the game. We can’t wait.
Bloodborne is the best and bloodiest