Few and far between they may be, Fallout 4’s glacial trickle, that is its updates, is slowly fixing the many issues we’ve had with the game since launch – some have even fixed issues introduced by updates themselves.
Then, every now and then there’s a few new features introduced, like new textures and meshes, graphical settings and the odd item or two, most of which pertains to the workshop.
Now, via Fallout 4’s latest 1.4.124 beta patch, there’s something else added you might be interested in, add-on support.
We’re fairly certain that pertains to the game’s recently announced DLC – we’re hoping for Automatron top drop first.
The patch also introduced a bevy of fixes and tweaks, many of which have been fixed by modders but that we’re sure those playing the game on the consoles will appreciate.
Fallout 4 1.4.125 Beta Update – February 22, 2016
- General performance improvements
- Removed unnecessary debug functionality
Fallout 4 1.4.124 Beta Update – February 22, 2016
- Support for add-ons
- Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
- General stability and performance improvements
- During “Getting a Clue” quest, Kellogg’s desk will remain a working container
- During “Rocket’s Red Glare”, resolved issue where companions could not be dismissed after completing the quest
- Fixed an issue with “Kremvh’s Tooth” quest item not spawning properly
- Settlements under attack will now display an updated message with the results of the attack if player does not respond
- Fixed an issue with screen effects not clearing away properly after using a scope
- Fixed an issue with trying to sprint while in third person with a minigun equipped
- Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk now properly increases the area effect of explosives
- The Scrounger perk now includes additional common ammo types
- Fixed an issue where Calvin Whitaker would disappear in Vault 81
- Fixed an issue where Ninja and Sandman perks combined would apply the incorrect damage bonus
- Fixed an issue where Rank 3 of Grim Reaper’s Sprint did not fill critical meter properly
- Fixed an issue with key cards not spawning correctly in Vault 75
- Fixed an issue where enemies would stop spawning during “Airship Down”
- Being in first person while wearing power armor and quickly switching weapons will no longer cause the Pip-Boy to be stuck
- Fixed an issue with the autosave counter getting incorrectly reset
- Fixed issue that would cause the Pip-Boy menu to turn invisible while swimming
- Fixed an issue where scrapping larger quantities of a single item would inadvertently scrap a legendary item
- Fixed issue where exiting workbenches would cause third person to stop working properly
- The Scribe can now be assigned consecutive settlements properly
- Fixed issue with duplicating scraps shipments
- Fixed issue with vendors not properly exchanging caps after several consecutive transactions in a row
- Fixed issue with the quicksave and autosave message persisting through loading screens
- Fixed an issue where updating to the latest patch would cause Options settings to reset back to default (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with loading save with a placed object in water, not properly floating
Don’t forget that you can sign up for Fallout 4’s DLC beta, scoring you any DLC you’re approved to test for free.