Battlefield 3 is a firm favourite among the MyGaming community and our friends over at iGame Online.
As part of their continued efforts to offer one of the best places to shoot people in the face, iGame has secured three keys for the just-announced Battlefield 3 – and they’re giving them away!
Note you will need the base Battlefield 3 game to use Battlefield 3 Premium.
Battlefield 3 Premium PC users get the following features:
- Two weeks of early access to expansions:
- Back To Karkand – Four of the most beloved Battlefield 2 maps, all fully re-imagined utilizing the power of the Frostbite 2 engine. Available now.
- Close Quarters – Intense, infantry-only theatre of war. Available today.
- Armored Kill – All-out vehicle warfare coming September 2012.
- Aftermath – Coming December 2012.
- End Game – Coming March 2013.
- Battlelog with BF3 Premium:
- Stats reset feature
- Save up to five of your favorite Battle Reports
- Increased Platoon Emblem layers
- 10+ unique Platoon emblem decals
- Exclusive Content:
- Unique in-game knife
- Unique in-game dog tags
- 10+ unique soldier camos
- Unique weapon camos
- 5+ unique Assignments
- Exclusive Double XP events
- Exclusive videos
- Strategy guides
- Server queue priority
For PC, Battlefield 3 Premium users will have access to Close Quarters on 12 June, and regular buyers on 26 June.
Below we have the Battlefield 3 Premium launch trailer and Close Quarters DLC screenshots. Check out all of MyGaming’s coverage on Battlefield 3