Sony has announced two third-party Dualshock 4 controllers aimed at pro gamers.
The company has partnered with Razer and Nacon to create Dualshock 4 controllers optimised for professional gamers and enthusiasts.
These controllers are compatible with any PlayStation 4 model and can also be connected to a PC.
Both the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution will be available this holiday season.
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
- 46-degree amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage