The legendary fighting franchise returns with Street Fighter V, powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology.
The game shows off the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy.
You can challenge friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
Street Fighter V will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and PC, with cross-platform play that will unite fans into a centralized player base for the first time ever.
Other cool features include:
- New and returning characters: Like Charlie Nash, Ryu, Chun-Li, M. Bison and many more.
- New strategies and battle mechanics: Revolving around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge and provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified in to a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights.
The recommended retail costs for Street Fighter V are R699 (PC) and R999 (PS4) and the game is locally available from BT Games, TakeAlot, CNA, Makro and Toys R Us.
Check out the official trailer to see what all the fuss is about.
This article was published in partnership with Ster Kinekor.