Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale is now on Steam Greenlight.
Among the Innocent is a first-person adventure thriller created by a South African developer and set in the Free State.
The game is inspired by classic point-and-click adventure games and features a unique horror theme.
Developer Zero Degree Games is a small game development studio based in Johannesburg and lead by Geoff Burrows, former editor of NAG Magazine.
Below are the main features of the game:
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, updated for a modern audience.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Multitude of challenging puzzles.
- A rich, layered story to discover and experience.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Zero Degrees Games.
- 12 acres of farmland to explore, with unique, hand-crafted locations.
- Dark themes inspired by classic and modern horror and thriller films.
To find out more about Among the Innocent and vote for the game on Steam Greenlight, click here.