PixelJunk fans rejoice – Sony has announced that PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate will be making its way to PS4 and PS Vita this summer (winter in SA).
Along with the release comes a whole bunch of new features:
- Both PixelJunk Shooter 1 and 2 bundled into one game.
- Real-time environmental lightning system, new visual FX for projectiles, explosions and thrusters. Fluids look better ad particle system resolution has been increased. New colours and colour grading has been added to every scene.
- A redesigned ship, completely 3D and effected by environmental lightning and other visual effects.
- 60 FPS on PS4.
- Environmental interactions with tough on PS Vita, allowing players to interact with liquid and other particle simulators in game.
- Play multiplayer on your PS4 against your friend on PS Vita.
- Cloud saves.
These are just a few brand new features included in the latest PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate. This is promised to be the definitive edition of the game – we will see if that’s true when this launches in a few months.