Russian studio Dinosaurum Games has announced its PS4 exclusive Without Memory, which will use Unreal Engine 4 and is due to be released in 2016.
The game will be a “third-person interactive thriller” and won’t feature any multiplayer option. Without Memory promises:
- Modern, realistic graphics and awesome facial animation. The quality of the game’s picture will be photorealistic.
- A unique, exciting and interactive storyline with multiple endings.
- Heartbreaking scenes and investigations.
- Extensive use of the DualShock 4.
- Lots of puzzles and tasks during the game.
Without Memory will feature alternative outcomes based on whether you utilise stealth or allow yourself to be seen. The game’s website is only in Russian at the moment, but an English version is in the works.
Below is a packshot of the game’s cover, plus some initial artwork from the studio.