Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: GAME store fail? Best deal ever?

  1. #1

    Default GAME store fail? Best deal ever?


  2. #2
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Man for a second I thought you meant GAME the one that sells games. :/

    That isn't a bad deal though.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah it's a case of using the wrong logo. Description clearly states DS and the actual image also shows a DS, not a 3DS.

  4. #4
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    Yeah it's a case of using the wrong logo. Description clearly states DS and the actual image also shows a DS, not a 3DS.
    I would take in the advert and demand they give me a 3DS. Make a big enough scene and you may score.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  5. #5

    Default

    So if you troll them hard enough they may cave and give you something they don't want to? Doesn't sound very nice to me.

  6. #6
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOnk View Post
    So if you troll them hard enough they may cave and give you something they don't want to? Doesn't sound very nice to me.
    They should pay attention when advertising their products then.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  7. #7

    Default

    The CPA states that if the discription of what you buy is correct but image not the Text is the item.
    So you wont get much done.

  8. #8
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    The CPA states that if the discription of what you buy is correct but image not the Text is the item.
    So you wont get much done.
    Description is pretty vague & similar enough to that of the 3DS that you may yet succeed. Also the chances store assistant knowing the difference is minimal.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    Description is pretty vague & similar enough to that of the 3DS that you may yet succeed. Also the chances store assistant knowing the difference is minimal.
    Then again you don't get a 3DS in white, only "cosmos black" and "aqua blue". The Cosmos black has a kind of shiny finish to it.

  10. #10
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Then again you don't get a 3DS in white, only "cosmos black" and "aqua blue". The Cosmos black has a kind of shiny finish to it.


    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Whi...9669411&sr=8-1

    Considering White is kind of a official company colour for Nintendo I would be very surprised if they didn't do a white.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


Similar Threads

  1. 5 video game relationships doomed to fail
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-11-2011, 03:39 AM
  2. Best Deal Ever Xbox 360
    By MalVarkie in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
  3. Team Fortress 2 in-game store has banked $2 million
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-10-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. How to deal with the backlog?
    By Charl in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •