Samsung South Africa has announced the local recommended retail prices for its new range of ultra-high definition TVs.
These SUHD’s boast Quantum dot display technology which render as much as a 30% increase in the visible spectrum, while using 30 to 50% less power when compared to normal LCD displays.
In addition to special pre-order prices, the first customers to purchase the SUHD TVs can expect a number of bundle deals including:
- The first 200 customers to buy a new 8-series SUHD TV will receive a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.
- The first 100 customers to buy a new 65-inch 9-series SUHD TV will get a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Below are the listed pre-order prices for Samsung’s new SUHD range:
- 65-inch KS9500 SUHD Curved TV (UA65KS9500) – R64,999
- 65-inch KS8500 SUHD Curved TV (UA65KS8500) – R54,999
- 55-inch KS8500 SUHD Curved TV (UA55KS8500) – R32,999
The pre-order promotion ends 26 June 2016.