Nvidia has released a set of system requirements for Activision and Infinity Ward’s upcoming Call of Duty entry, Ghosts.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Recommended System Requirements
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
Ghosts Executive Producer Mark Rubin also announced that the game will feature dedicated servers.
For the setting, Ghosts will be slightly different from other iterations in the series, taking a fictional post-catastrophe setting that will allow for some unique weapons, locations and set-pieces that the series has become known for.
The multiplayer will once again rope in millions of players who are likely already getting their trigger fingers ready and arguing about the best loadout.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will launch on PC, PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360 on 5 November 2013, Xbox One on 22 November, and PS4 on 29 November.