Even though the season of giving has come and gone, Sony is still delivering the wallet-taunting specials, with a whole bunch of triple-A titles being added to the PlayStation Store’s January Sale.
New titles in the sale include The Last Guardian, Diablo 3, The Nathan Drake Collection, Battlefield 4, Star Wars Battlefront and a host of PlayStation VR games.
Amongst the games that were originally on sale, there’s Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, Firewatch, Doom, and Need for Speed, among others.
The entire January sale list is so long, it’s too big to fit in this post. Instead here’s just a small selection of the titles on sale until the promotion’s end. If you want to check out the full catalogue of games on sale, head over to the January Sale page on Playstation Store.
Remember, the sale finishes on 20th January.
- The Last Guardian – R629
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection – R399
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition – R329
- Battlefield 4 – R109
- Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection – R549
- Star Wars Battlefront – R249
- Need for Speed Deluxe Bundle – R549
- Battlefield Bundle – R159
- Battlefield Hardline – R109
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – R249
- Dead Rising Triple Bundle Pack – R549
- Just Dance 2017 – R629